Spring 2018 Volunteers
View Available Shifts
Apr 13th, 2018 - Jul 24th, 2018
DO NOT CLICK "LOGIN" IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT.
SELECT "VIEW AVAILABLE SHIFTS" TO BEGIN.
Thank you for volunteering with the Carmel Dads’ Club! The Carmel Dads’ Club is organized and run almost entirely by volunteers from the families of our participants.
Please click “View Available Shifts” on the right hand side of this page to begin your online volunteer registration. Shifts available are for the Spring 2018 Sports Season only.
Important Volunteer Agreement Information:
Failure to sign up for a shift within the sport season OR failure to show for your scheduled shift will result in being charged $50.00 at the end of the season. It is possible your Carmel Dads’ Club account will be placed “on hold” and you will be unable to register in the future if the assessment is not paid.
If you choose not to volunteer for a concession shift, please pay the opt-out volunteer fee of $25 any time before the season is over or post-season fees will apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from the concessions volunteer list. We will then apply the $25 volunteer fee to your online CDC account. This fee must be paid BEFORE the end of the season.
Key Volunteer Information you should know:
- Each family is only required to volunteer for one 2-hour shift per season. You do not have to do a shift per child, it is per family.
- Volunteering applies to ALL CDC families: Rec Leagues, Travel Leagues and families on KAP scholarship.
- Concession volunteers must be 15 years old or older.
- You may volunteer at any venue. Please note, not all sporting locations have concessions. You may need to volunteer at a different location then where your child plays.
- All shifts need to be registered ahead of time.
- You may change your shift no later than 48 hours prior to your assigned shift. Log onto this site and make changes. Please make sure to remove your old shift when choosing a new one.
- At the start of your volunteer shift, please report to the concession stand manager and sign the attendance sheet next to your name. This sheet is how we will confirm your shift is complete.
- In the event that a shift is cancelled due to weather or any other means that are beyond our control - you are still required to fulfill your volunteer obligation and reschedule for another shift within that sport season unless otherwise notified by the Concessions Coordinator.
- If your volunteer status changes during the season (i.e. you are now a HEAD coach, team sponsor or sport commissioner), please email email@example.com to be removed from the concessions volunteer list.
Frequently Ask Questions and additional information about volunteering as a concession worker can be found at http://www.carmeldadsclub.org/Default.aspx?tabid=1026168
Please contact Karen Coons, Concessions Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning more about the Volunteer Opportunities?
The various volunteer positions available are: Sports Commissioner, Head Coach, Concession Worker and Team Sponsor. If you have questions about the volunteer policy, please click on the link. http://www.carmeldadsclub.org/Default.aspx?tabid=1060073
Community Service Hours
Students over the age of 15 - We welcome students to fulfill community service hours at our concession stands. Please do not sign up for community service hours through the volunteer system - contact Karen Coons at email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation. Enjoy the season!